What are the two most important words in delivering projects?
This episode is my view on some behaviours and words/phrases which may improve team working, and therefore help to deliver your projects. In no specific order or priority….
- Admit your weaknesses – don’t be afraid to ask for help.
- Deal with unresponsive people – walk and talk rather than mail and wail!
- Foster a team ethos – remember as a PM you’re not doing the actual work!
- Ask for clarifications… “I understand that..” or “my understanding is….”
- Share problems and solve these collaboratively.
- Acknowledge when you make a mistake – take accountability and be authentic.
- Share information with colleagues and co-workers.
- Show your gratitude. Frequently…
Thank You for listening!