This site is all about delivering projects in a smarter way, that means:
- Always doing the project basics right
- Not producing more documentation than you really need to
- Behaving in the right way
- Developing a great team ethos so you have a better chance of delivery
- Communicating frequently and effectively at all levels
- Keeping things really simple where you can
- Learning from failure
We’re absolutely not pitching ourselves as being smarter/better than the many professional and competent project managers out there, or the many great information resources and blogs.
However our team does have decades of PM experience between us, and we’ll be sharing as much of this as we can. We’ve made plenty of mistakes over the years so hopefully we can help you avoid these and increase your chances of delivery.
Thanks for visiting and we hope you get some value from our site.